Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Mosul residents live semi-house arrest in their homes

Post by rocky on Mon 03 Oct 2016, 3:47 am

Nur News / Nineveh 
prefer a lot of people of the city of Mosul , not to leave their homes unless absolutely necessary or important work, and what else will be sitting at home the best idea, for fear of the shelling and procedures regulating Daesh.
Says Mustafa Ghanem's "light news" I "some time ago not to leave the house to replace my work in the market and return it, either family do not leave home at all, except in rare cases, this is not a current, but only if the majority of the people of Mosul."
"The aerial bombardment left many civilian casualties and we fear that we are one of them through Tojdna in the street, or the public areas and the Sitarat Daesh which have increased recently to replace the car numbers or by calculation to follow up on our commitment to the teachings of the regulation was another reason to stay away from the street and the house arrest in our homes. "
And the like on the streets of Mosul in most times of the day semi-free movement was to prevent a curfew had been imposed on the city, as markets looked experiencing a decline in population movement, which exacerbated the crisis and economic recession experienced by the city.
Says the citizen Bashar Hussein's "light news" I "the best and a lot of people of Mosul to stay at home, the psychological situation for us is not stable, especially with the conflicting statements regarding the start of the military to liberate the city operations, fearing the start of artillery or missile, as well as emphasizing the organization Daesh in the streets in the pursuit of residents and campaigns of arrests and detentions for trivial reasons. "
He added, "So the streets of Mosul looks almost empty wagons and pedestrians movement, and markets the city center will be closed early for fear of exposure to parents hated."
And awaits the population of the city of Mosul, the battle to liberate the city, which is imminent, according to security and political leaders statements, is not known so far, the fate of civilians trapped inside the city with the start of operations Will keep them in their homes and perform the operation or evacuate them out of the city, and how it will deal with more than a million and a half civilians .

Current date/time is Sun 23 Oct 2016, 8:41 pm