Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Day America Became Amerika

Lobo
    Lobo

The Day America Became Amerika Empty The Day America Became Amerika

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:50 pm

The Day America Became Amerika

The Day America Became Amerika CSS-Offical-New-Logo2
    The Day America Became Amerika Mushroom
    America is being pushed into World War III by the globalists and their minions in the White House. The gloves are off and even the media is not trying to hide the true war-mongering agenda of the Obama administration on behalf of their Globalist masters.
    It appears that Russia is being forced into a defensive mode because it is clear to them that they are about to be attacked by the United States. This is a war that America will lose and the destruction of our country has been planned for decades and the time has arrived for the fulfillment of globalist inspired destiny.

Russia Is Stockpiling Plutonium

Yesterday, Daisy Luther noted that according to the State Department, the combined tonnage of plutonium is enough to make approximately 17,000 nuclear warheads.

Russians Deploying Anti-Missile Defenses In Syria In Anticipation of An American Invasion

Also yesterday, the Russians announced that they were deploying an anti-missile system to Syria for the first time. This is probably in anticipation of a Clinton victory and her making good on imposing a no-fly zone in Syria.
    The Russian Foreign Ministry recently issued the following disturbing statement:
    “We are becoming more convinced that in a pursuit of a much desired regime change in Damascus, Washington is ready to ‘make a deal with the devil’,” the Foreign Ministry said. For the sake of ousting Syrian President Bashar Assad, the US appears to be ready toforge an alliance with hardened terrorists, dreaming of turning back the course of history.
    This is bold-faced declaration of an alliance with terrorists who will side with the United States against Russia and their Syrian allies.
    But wait, it gets worse, far worse!

The State Department Threatens the Russians with Terror Attacks On Russian Soil

Kurt Nimmo writing for Global Research wrote the following regarding the threat that the US has issued to Russia in which terrorists, allied with the U.S. will soon be attacking Russian cities:
    “State Department spokesman John Kirby warned Russia last Wednesday that the radical Salafist terrorists in Syria may soon attack Russian cities.”
    “Extremist groups will continue to exploit the vacuums that are there in Syria to expand their operations, which could include attacks against Russian interests, perhaps even Russian cities. Russia will continue to send troops home in body bags, and will continue to lose resources, perhaps even aircraft,” Kirby said.
    Because the “extremist groups” in Syria are supported by the United States and its Gulf Emirate partners, this remark can only be interpreted as a threat against Russia by the State Department.”
    This is a direct threat against a sovereign nation to use terrorists against that nation.  The gloves are off and there is no hiding the US agenda.
    There is one question that I have, if Trump is going to win the election, will this war begin before the election in order to derail the event?

Colorado Springs Based F-35’s Flying to Alaska In Preparation for War

In the past week, I have received three emails similar to this one: coming the Colorado Springs area:
    Hi Dave,
    We absolutely love your show. You have developed a following with some of the military here. I talked to my neighbor today she heard your show for the 1st time and was impressed and frightened by the economy guy you had on.
    Very recently, I and some of my neighbors saw squadrons of F-35’s leaving the Colorado Springs area. My husband is stations at Peterson AFB in the Springs and he found out that the planes are headed to Alaska to protect against a Russian attack.
    Some our neighbors are stationed at Ft. Carson and they cannot explain why Russian soldiers are still training at the base with war being so close. They come and go, but they are still here. My husband’s unit has been told to keep his duty bag with him at all times and fully loaded. My husband told me that when he leaves, he will not be allowed to contact me so we act as if every time we are together that this is the last time we will ever see each other. We have children so how do I tell them where there Daddy is when the time comes and when will he be coming back?
    You have been writing about this for some time and now the day is near. I am so frightened, I don’t know what to do except to pray and accept God’s will…
    There is another relevant email that I want to share with you. The emailer asks a very important question:
    Dear Dave.
    I have been following you for the past several years and I want to thank you for what you are doing for America. We pray for your safety everyday. But there is one question that has been bothering me. You and Steve Quayle have talked a lot about Russian soldiers on American soil but at the same time you tell us we are ready to go to war with Russia. Why would America let the Russians in if we were going to fight them? I am confused.
    This question will be addressed in the following paragraphs.

The Interview That Never Took Place

Last night, I interviewed Paul Martin from Revolution Radio. In the interview Paul provided details of Russian soldiers in Northern Colorado that have been sighted by people he knows. In the same area there are anti-guerrilla mercenaries known as the Gurkas who have been identified and even spoken to by people in LaPorte, Colorado. In last night’s interview, Paul related reports where convoys of motorcycles, equipped with armor plated protection along with other military vehicles have been spotted in the Steamboat Springs, CO. area. Paul’s report was to be a prominent part of this article, but this morning, I discovered that the interview had been wiped off of my hard drive.

The Reports On a Russian Military Presence Are Everywhere

There is no question that the Russians are here. I have published photos of Russians training at Ft. Carson in Colorado Springs. In 2012, Sherrie Wilcox videotaped Russians in DHS vehicles in Tennessee and Kentucky. I have published the 2012 FEMA bilateral agreement with the Russian Foreign Ministry which allowed the first 15,000 Russian soldiers on American soil to ostensibly train for natural disasters as if our National Guard troops were on permanent vacation.
    The reason that Obama has allowed Russian troops on American soil, even after they have threatened to NUKE the U.S. over Syria, is because Obama is a traitor and the US is supposed to transition from being America to Amerika as our forces will be devastatingly defeated by the Russians, the Chinese as they represent UN interests. After all, didn’t Obama just tell the UN that the United States needs to be ready to give up some sovereignty?
    One has to remember that Obama was born to communists, he was raised a communist and he serves the former Weathermen Underground communist empire of Bill Ayers which has been dedicated to the overthrow of the United States and establishing a communist government. IT WAS BILL AYERS AND HIS FELONY CONVICTED WIFE, BERNADINE DORNE, THAT LAUNCHED OBAMA’S POLITICAL CAREER FROM THEIR CHICAGO HOME!
    IF you really want to learn the truth about Obama’s background and real reason that this Manchurian political candidate was put into the White House, then research the information contained in some of my past publications on the assertion that Obama is a communist bred and inspired agent working for the New World Order goal of destroying America.
    IF YOU DON’T THINK OBAMA WON’T SEND AMERICANS TO FEMA CAMPS, THEN LISTEN TO THIS FORMER FBI AGENT
    The Outrageous Way Obama Became President
    The Muslim Brotherhood Takeover of the Obama Administration
    How is all of this supposed to end up? Where is it leading? What is the objective of America’s most infamous Manchurian Candidate?

The CIA Front Group, Deagel, Brings Clarity to the Present Crisis

Being a front group for the CIA, Deagel, which is predicting that we are less than a decade away from a hellish nightmare of complete and utter destruction.
    Just who or what is Deagel? The power and influence of the corporation that you never heard of, is staggering.  This is the modern day Zapata Oil, which was a CIA front corporation run by George H. W. Bush which in turn facilitated much of the Air America “drugs for guns” program in Latin America in the 1980’s.
    My sources tell me that Deagel is the same exact kind of organization as Zapata Oil. Deagel ran guns through the late Ambassador Chris Stevens and subsequently delivered them to al-Qaeda in Libya and in Syria at the time of Stevens’ death. Deagel was intimately involved in Benghazi in ways that will be revealed in a later article. Deagel is not just a gun running/drug running/child sex trafficking organization, they are also intimately connected with the business as “Open source intelligence links”. This means that Deagel and their partner (affiliations listed below) serve as marketing companies for the CIA and sell intelligence information to the highest bidder. Stratfor and Deagel provide the CIA with a minimum of two degrees of separation from nefarious operations which could taint the U.S. government and in particular, the CIA.
    Deagel is a group that gets their hands dirty and they play both sides of the fence. Please note the publicly available list of Deagel partners, listed below.
    From the following information, we get a strong indication of how the U.S. is going to be annihilated and depopulated. To further examine this possibility, take a look at a partial list of Deagel partners. The following list clearly shows that Deagel is “locked in” when it comes to the power centers on this planet. That is because Deagel is a CIA operation.
    A Partial List of Deagel Partners 
    National Security Agency – http://www.nsa.gov/
    North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO – OTAN) – http://www.nato.int/
    Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) – http://www.oecd.org/
    OSCE – http://www.osce.org/
    Russian Defense Procurement Agency – http://www.fsoz.gov.ru
    Stratfor – http://www.stratfor.com/
    The World Bank – http://www.worldbank.org/
    United Nations (UN) – http://www.un.org/
    In the beginning of 2014, Deagel published a projected demographic shift of every nation on the planet. The projections are noteworthy. As one of the most prolific arms dealers and sellers of intelligence information on the planet, Deagel would be in a unique position from which to make projections with regard to coming world events as well as being able to anticipate dramatic shifts in global power. Not surprisingly, Deagel has made such a projection and the news is not good for the United States. Below is a list of projected changes for the United States during the time frame covering 2014-2025.
    United States of America Projected Changes from 2014-2025

Year:  2013

Population:  316 million

Gross Domestic Product: $17 trillion
    GDP per capita: $52,838
    Budget: $5.8 trillion
    Military Budget: $726 billion

Forecast 2025

Population: 69 million

Gross Domestic Product: $921 billion
    GDP per capita: $13,328
    Military Budget:  $8.0 billion

Please note how the changes in U.S. population covering an 11 year period.
    There is another striking projection which should alarm every American. In 2013, the U.S. military budget was $726 billion dollars. However, the projected 2025 projected budget is only $8 billion dollars.  This clearly points to the fact that the CIA, through Deagel, is projecting that the United States is going to be militarily conquered within the next 10 years. The mere $8 billion dollar projected 2025 military budget speaks to a domestic martial law type of occupation force. With this kind of budget, the U.S. would not even be able to engage in regional conflicts.
    The Deagel documents clearly speak to who the winners and losers of the coming global conflict will be.  In the Deagel document, Russia, China, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran and India maintain their respective populations or increase their populations by the year 2025. The United States and Britain undergo severe population reductions. 
    Common sense dictates that in a global conflict, with its advanced weaponry, that the U.S. would be able to devastate the populations of the aforementioned countries. However, the Deagel projections do not indicate this. Therefore, the only thing that makes any sense would be that the U.S. will fall victim to being sold out by treasonous leadership, thus precipitating its demise. Does this statement bring anyone to mind?

Conclusion

Why do you think that Obama reduced our military to pre-World War II levels? The simple answer is because the United States is supposed to be obliterated in the coming war. Whatever you do, do not offer your children up to the Obama administration to fight this war. Let them fight the war themselves.
    Beginning today, 40 million Russians will  go underground in order to practice surviving a nuclear attack upon Russia. Putin protects his people. What has your government done in terms of civil defense? This is what your present administration thinks of you and this practice will grow worse with the election of Hillary Clinton.

“If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever.”

George Orwell

AMERICA WILL SOON BECOME AMERIKA

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/10/04/the-day-america-became-amerika/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 am