Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Urgent .. parliament voted to ratify the Convention on Iraq and the North Atlantic Treaty Organizati

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent - Urgent .. parliament voted to ratify the Convention on Iraq and the North Atlantic Treaty Organizati Empty Urgent .. parliament voted to ratify the Convention on Iraq and the North Atlantic Treaty Organizati

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 18 Jun 2013, 12:33 pm

Urgent .. parliament voted to ratify the Convention on Iraq and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization [NATO]

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 [Baghdad where]
    House of Representatives voted on the Convention on the Law of Iraq and NATO. NATO to train Iraqi security forces.

A parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] today, "
    it was the vote to ratify the draft law on ratification of the Convention on the training of Iraqi security forces between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization [NATO]."

The Tuesday resumed its sessions after the end of the legislative recess to vote and reading a number of draft laws.

The House of Representatives raise its [18] from last May to the end of the second legislative term of the third year of the parliamentary session, is due to hold the next parliamentary elections in June of next year 2014.

The agenda of today's meeting included the vote on the draft law on ratification of the Convention on the training of Iraqi security forces between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization [NATO].

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...8ST5PIFXg9ihNA
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Urgent - Urgent .. parliament voted to ratify the Convention on Iraq and the North Atlantic Treaty Organizati Empty Re: Urgent .. parliament voted to ratify the Convention on Iraq and the North Atlantic Treaty Organizati

Post by ron-man Tue 18 Jun 2013, 12:39 pm

Wow another read.Thanks for the post.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:45 am