Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

This is what the adviser to Khamenei for Barzani's visit to Iran

rocky

This is what the adviser to Khamenei for Barzani's visit to Iran

Post by rocky on Thu 06 Oct 2016, 6:10 am

[rtl]This is what the adviser to Khamenei for Barzani's visit to Iran[/rtl]

[rtl]
BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
[rtl]The Iranian leader Ali Khamenei's adviser for international affairs Ali Akbar Velayati, said the visit, which is scheduled to be carried out by the Kurdistan regional president Massoud Barzani to Iran, unrelated to the editorial process, the upcoming Mosul, noting that he once visited Barzani Iran, it would welcome him with open arms.[/rtl]

[rtl]Velayati said in a press statement seen by "Sky Press," "The Islamic Republic will not be involved directly in any battle, noting that it is at the request of the Iraqi government to help Baghdad consultative level military operations.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said the states that Iran is not directly involved in any of those battles and it dials the government, "respectable" in Iraq providing advice on a certain level.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said he was "reflecting on experiences of Iranian forces, they will advise cooperative effort with the government" brotherly and friendly "in Iraq," adding that "in the liberation of Mosul operation and other operations in Iraq and anywhere else or another country like Syria, for example, the Who decides and manages those operations are the government and the citizens of these countries only. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Under Massoud Barzani's visit to Iran scheduled during the next week, he said a representative of the Kurdistan region in Tehran Nazem Dabbagh said, "No one knows the cause of Barzani's visit to Iran."[/rtl]

[rtl]http://www.skypressiq.net/20898--.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:42 pm