BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq , Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan stressed refused toshare the popular crowd in the liberation of Mosul or that occupies terrorist organizations such as pyd and ypg areas in Mosul, and with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan , he asked , "Whyis the Iraqi government did not object when we set up camp Ba'shiqah were learning to build thecamp while showing objection now ", he called for a Turkish Saudi cooperation on the future Almousel.oukal during an interview with the media Jamal Khashoggi and aired on Rotana Gulf on Wednesday evening:" I'm through this program , I want to express that Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar and the forces of the Western alliance must not allow trying sectarian rule and if the goal of cleansing Mosul Daesh Flantkacv and solidarity toward that end, "he added , " but after that should stay in Mosul .. who should they remain Sunni Arabs, Sunni Turkmen and Sunni Kurds We must not enter the popular crowd to Mosul and therefore must cooperate Turkey, Saudi Arabia, there is a duty to them as there is a duty of the international coalition . "He stressed that" the Iraqi central government in Baghdad disturbed has made the certain statements, but we say what we have established a camp Ba'shiqah what this government disturbed and our officers have trained people and trained Peshmerga and we will continue to train them and will not allow the fall ofMosul , however , yes . "He continued , " terrorist organizations Daesh a terrorist organization , but there are other terrorist organizations pyd and ypg and both a terrorist organization and there iscooperation between the popular crowd and pkk and we can not be with them on the same line on the subject of Mosul and Tal Afar , ".oamady to say" I believe that Iran will be more cautious because the connector for the people of Mosul and Tal Afar , the people of Tal Afar is not entitled tothe one that comes and enters these areas , ".ottrah Erdogan 's remarks are important questions tothe Iraqi government and parliament to answer them about what is said Ba'shiqah about the camp