Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

From Steve Quayle's Alerts - MY, RED SCREEN MEANS NUCLEAR WAR IS NOW INEVITABLE

Lobo

From Steve Quayle's Alerts - MY, RED SCREEN MEANS NUCLEAR WAR IS NOW INEVITABLE

Post by Lobo on Thu 06 Oct 2016, 5:05 pm

From Steve Quayle's Alerts - SQ:I AM ONLY THREE EVENTS ,FROM PUTTING UP MY RED SCREEN ,WHICH SIMPLY MEANS HUNKER AND BUNKER AND MAKE SURE( NOW) YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE EXPEDIENT FALLOUT SHELTERS-FREE DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE ON NET-'-NUCLEAR SURVIVAL SKILLS' BY KEARNY
MY, RED SCREEN MEANS NUCLEAR WAR IS NOW INEVITABLE-THE THREE EVENTS ARE RUSSIAN TAKE OUT OF OUR AIRCRAFT,AND OR TAKE OUT OF MAJOR NAVAL ASSSET OVER SYRIA OR OFF THEIR COAST.THIS WOULD ALSO APPLY TO SHOOT DOWN IN RUSSIAN AIRSPACE BORDERING NATO NATIONS-THERE WILL BE ONE POSSIBLY TWO LAST STERN WARNINGS FROM PRESIDENT PUTIN PRIOR,UNLESS FIRST STRIKE IS INITIATED USING NUKES IN ANY THEATER OF WAR-SECOND EVENT -MASSIVE CYBER ATTACKS ON BANK OR ADDITIONAL ESCALATION OF NORTH KOREAN SATELLITES BELIEVED TO BE ARMED WITH EMP WAR HEADS.SUGGEST YOU ALL ACQUIRE -GARY HEAVINS MOVIE, ‘AMERIGEDDON' WHICH SHOWS THE OUTCOME OF EMP ATTACK AND WHAT ENSUES,WHICH ILLUSTRATES CINEMATICALLY, ALL THE UN TROOPS AND FEMA CAMPS ETC! THIRD EVENT ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON DONALD TRUMP-PRAY BRETHREN FOR HIS SAFETY-
Oct 6, 2016

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:37 am