Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Hungarian Intelligence Expert: Muslim Army in Europe Ready to Expand No-Go Zones – Fight for Sharia

Lobo

Hungarian Intelligence Expert: Muslim Army in Europe Ready to Expand No-Go Zones – Fight for Sharia

Post by Lobo on Thu 06 Oct 2016, 5:16 pm

Jim Hoft Oct 6th, 2016 10:59 am 

Laszlo Foldi, a security and national intelligence expert and former director of Operation in Hungarian Intelligence, spoke with Hungarian TV recently about the Muslim threat in Europe.
Foldi says thousands of Muslim soldiers have already arrived in Europe.
“This is not terrorism in its classic meaning we are talking about here but an attack, an invasion that has two purposes. In the first place get as many as possible well-trained soldiers into Europe. And there primary task is to enlist the local Muslim population, those second or third generation Muslims who live in the “non existent” no-go zones. More than 50% do not want to integrate into the host culture. They are members of a potential future army. Another type of strategy exists… the conquest of Europe in another way… This is a perfect occasion as Europe invites in their future potential voters.
Via Vlad Tepes: USE LINK FOR VIDEO - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/hungarian-intelligence-expert-muslim-army-europe-ready-expand-no-go-zones-fight-sharia/

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:46 pm