Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraq admits: the presence of Turkish troops held the battle of Mosul

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:36 am

Friday 07-10-2016 | 9:28:01

H d
Twilight News Chief of Staff of the Iraqi army team Othman Ghanimi / said in an interview with the Arab, he said that the presence of Turkish troops in Iraqi territory held Mosul process, pointing out that there are security risks related to the possibility of injury to the Turkish troops by mistake during military operations.
For his part, played down the Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu born Chaooh of the ongoing dispute with Baghdad over Ba'shiqah camp, believing that the problem is solvable if Baghdad stopped the launch of the statements, he said.
Before that stuck to Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim military presence in northern Iraq, considering it essential to prevent the disruption of the demographics.
For its part Baghdad rejected Turkish statements, and filed a complaint to the UN Security Council, requesting an emergency meeting was held.
But Turkish Prime Minister stressed that the Turkish military presence will continue to Ba'shiqah to ensure that changing demographics of the area.
He added, "The Iraqi government waste time focusing on Turkish troops there, while there are forces for three and sixty countries fighting terrorism. When Chakar limits the length of 350 km with Turkey did not take any measures against the PKK, which has harbored, and that has caused a headache for Turkey for 35 years, this has not been in good faith.
These developments come as Iraq prepares to wage war on the organization Daesh in Mosul, and according to observers, Iraq does not currently possess the ingredients to remove Turkey from its territory and at the same time the Turkish presence present size, is unable to perform any active military role in the upcoming battle, and Turkey according to observers do not It could intervene militarily without having to be part of the international coalition or a green light from NATO as well as the understanding with Tehran and Moscow.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/97687

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Iraq admits: the presence of Turkish troops held the battle of Mosul

Post by wciappetta on Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:14 am

possible explanation for delay on Mosul

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Iraq admits: the presence of Turkish troops held the battle of Mosul

Post by weslin3 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:51 pm