Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Diyala police chasing elements in the great Daesh

Post by rocky on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 2:48 am

 Diyala / long-Presse 

Said Diyala police command, on Thursday, theimplementation of the security operation for the inspection of a number of great hand areas, north - west of Diyala, as showed that the operation was to hunt down remnants ofal Daesh Coinciding with the plan for themonth of Muharram, confirmed the find a number of improvised explosive devices and the destruction of the Tnzim.oukal Colonel additives Ghalib al - Attiya, a spokesman for the Diyala police, in an interview (long - Presse) " the joint security force conducted a security operation to inspect different parts of the great hand initiated by way ofshrine area and toward Albotalhh crossing inside, and the region confined between the great Hawi, the main road of the great hand as well inspection Albojelba areas and caliphs and Alheitaoan and coming up and Hziv and Alboawad good Alzaia WAM Alkrama. " 
Attiyah said that" this operation comes as part of the security operations of the Diyala police to hunt down theremnants of the Daesh gangs and terrorist coincide with the implementation of the plan for the month ofMuharram to establish security and stability in all areas of Diyala, " pointing to "find many IEDs and destroyed a number of additives Daesh on the edge of the great Dam west of the point of Salahuddin province." It is 
noteworthy that al Daesh dominated large parts of Diyala , including the towns of Saadiya and Jalawla and great parts of Muqdadiyah and Mansuriyah month after June 2014 before security forces to initiate cleared, but it led to the displacement of large numbers of families fearing the wrath of regulation and fear of military operations and mutual clashes.

Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:06 am