Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dozens front of the Turkish Embassy in Baghdad to protest against the Turkish intervention in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dozens front of the Turkish Embassy in Baghdad to protest against the Turkish intervention in Iraq Empty Dozens front of the Turkish Embassy in Baghdad to protest against the Turkish intervention in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:17 am

[ltr]Dozens front of the Turkish Embassy in Baghdad to protest against the Turkish intervention in Iraq[/ltr]

Since 10/08/2016 15:48 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dozens of citizens, Saturday, in front of the Turkish Embassy in Baghdad to protest against the Turkish intervention in Iraq, demanding the withdrawal of Turkish troops from Iraqi territory.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A reporter / balances News /, said that "dozens of people demonstrated today, the Imam of the Turkish Embassy in Baghdad to protest the decision of the Turkish parliament and the presence of Turkish troops on Iraqi territory." 
    And spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ahmed Gamal said, today, that Turkey has been trying without success to create a state of custody of the city of Mosul and its people. It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am