Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

CLINTON Has Speech For YOU But Another For ELITE!

Lobo

CLINTON Has Speech For YOU But Another For ELITE!

Post by Lobo on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 3:28 pm

CLINTON Has Speech For YOU But Another For ELITE! FBI Has One Set Of Laws For YOU But Another For CLINTON! TRUMP IS ONE FOR ALL!
Submitted by IWB, on October 9th, 2016

• inSha

by Pamela Williams
After reading some of the speeches WIKILEAKS just released on Hillary Clinton…speeches she did not want WE THE PEOPLE to see…I realize Hillary lives in a world where she makes and breaks the law. While WE THE PEOPLE try to abide by the law, we watch as a Presidential candidate is confused as to what that law is.
ADVERTISEMENT
x
In fact, we have watched in shock as the FBI breaks Federal Law while investigating Hillary Clinton breaking Federal Law as Secretary of State of the United States of America. The FBI has one rule of investigation for YOU, while they have another for Hillary Clinton. The FBI destroyed itself as a Federal Agency, so Hillary Clinton could get off scot free! I have to give that a big WTF!
Lets talk about the “man-talk” video the Clinton Mafia released on our Republican candidate, Donald Trump, that was actually made back in 2005. You know…locker room stuff or “cigar-talk” stuff…”man-cave” stuff…that is how I see it. I don’t speak that language, but I have a sneaky suspicion my husband might in conversation with the boys. Do you think I am making light of the 2005 Donald Trump cheap video? Yes, I am, because at least Trump shows his bad side right along with his good.
The Hillary “Elite” do not try to defend him…they just turn on him. This tells me Trump is more like you and me than the ELITE in America like Hillary and Bill Clinton. Is it not rich that the Clinton Mafia releases this crap on Trump when Bill Clinton is impeached for ACTUALLY BEING with Monica Lewinksy in the House of We the People? When confronted Bill lies out of it, but, alas, he is busted!

Trump does not try to lie out of anything, and I just read Melania is very upset with the tape. However, Trump did apologize on National TV, and as far as I am concerned I accept his apology. He is our only hope, and down-to-earth decent Americans know this.
If Hillary Clinton wins the race for the White House we will have someone who wants to dissolve the United States of America. She wants no borders around our Country…she wants one world government. We will die, folks…we will die…our precious Country will be no more.

Reading through these speeches, it is easy to see why she refused to release them. In one speech Clinton talked about her “dream,” but in reality it’s more like a nightmare.
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,” she said.
Feel those chills going down your spine? That’s realization that Clinton’s economic policies are far worse than anything we could have imagined — and she’s very close to becoming our next president.
http://conservativetribune.com/hillary-agenda-wikileaks-dump/
 USE LINK FOR VIDEOS -
http://investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-has-speech-for-you-but-another-for-elite-fbi-has-one-set-of-laws-for-you-but-another-for-clinton-trump-is-one-for-all/
BY THE WAY, MY HAT IS OFF TO LOU DOBBS OF FOX NEWS AND FRED BARNES OF THE WEEKLY STANDARD FOR THE ABOVE VIDEO.

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 8:45 am