Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Donald Trump has single-handedly taken on the Globalists

Lobo
    Lobo

Donald Trump has single-handedly taken on the Globalists Empty Donald Trump has single-handedly taken on the Globalists

Post by Lobo Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:03 pm

Donald Trump has single-handedly taken on the Globalists, the Corrupt Politicians, and the Liberal, Lame Stream Media for us. We don’t care about this Tabloid BS Mr. Trump, we care about, Security, Economy, Trade and Govt. Corruption – America stands with you 100%.
    Submitted by IWB, on October 9th, 2016

• inSha

From a friend of mine on another site:
    Remember this: … the current president’s campaign manager tweeting on 13 June 2016
    ADVERTISEMENT
    x
    @davidplouffe
    Code:
    "It is not enough to simply beat Trump. He must be destroyed thoroughly. His kind must not rise again."
    ~~~~~~~~~
    It is not just DJT that they will crush, they will crush all of us.

We are not alone, but too many or sitting on the sidelines. Be the leader in your area. You (we) are not alone. Put a sign up, put a sticker on your daily driver.
    M A G A
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/donald-trump-has-single-handedly-taken-on-the-globalists-the-corrupt-politicians-and-the-liberal-lame-stream-media-for-us-we-dont-care-about-this-tabloid-bs-mr-trump-we-care-about-security-e/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:37 am