Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

General outline for Mosul liberation battle

jedi17

Post by jedi17 on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:50 pm

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2016

1:28 PM  ADMIN  

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Preparations for Mosul liberation battle are underway, including the statements of some military wings of Iraqi Shiite parties readiness to participate side by side with the Iraqi regular forces and the support of the US-led International Coalition.

Commander of the Task Force General Thamir al-Husseini disclosed that his forces will participate in the battle with three brigades, pointing that new generations of rockets and modern surveillance planes will participate, as well.

This brigade is regarded one of the main elements of Iraqi federal police.

On the other hand, the Iraqi National Mobilization Forces (NMFs), under the leadership of ex-Nineveh Governor Atheel al-Nujaifi will participate in the battle accompanied with Sunni tribal elements.

Earlier, Premier Haidar al-Ibadi stated that the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMFs) will participate in Mosul battle, despite the rejection of the Sunni quarters of such role.

In addition, the Kurdish Peshmarga forces enhanced its military field presence in the outskirts surrounding Mosul city in the light of nearness of the time of the attack, as reported.

Turkey is trying to have a role in the battle of Mosul through its currently present forces in Ba'sheeqa Camp, north of the city, but this participation was voiced with rejection by Baghdad.

On the other side, the anti-Turkish PKK party expressed readiness to participate in the coming battle.

Da'ish gunmen controlled Nineveh city, with more than one million of its population, in June 2014.

Mosul city is the biggest Caliphate Center for Da'ish organization that extended from the north of Iraq to eastern Syria.

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 12:02 pm