Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

BREAKING: Trump Just Had Secret Meeting With Ford, What Happened Next Will Make America Cheer!

Lobo

BREAKING: Trump Just Had Secret Meeting With Ford, What Happened Next Will Make America Cheer!

Post by Lobo on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:56 pm

By Danny Gold -
October 5, 2016

Don’t worry guys, there is no need to boycott Ford Motor Company anymore. Donald Trump just fixed everything in a single meeting!
The CEO of Ford Motor Company, Bill Ford, announced today that he and Trump had a top secret meeting in Trump Tower after Trump relentlessly attacked Ford for moving their small car production to Mexico.
Ford told the media,
“I’ve had a very good meeting with him. He’s a very good listener and he knows the facts.”
But the good news does not end there! Moments after revealing their secret meeting to the world, Ford Motors announced that it will be bringing 100% of all labor production of the Ford Bronco back to the United States!

Okay, sure, it may not be the same as them bringing back all of the small-car production, but if Trump can do this while he is running for office, imagine what he will be able to do as President!
***To throw a little cherry on top, Ford did announce that they will be cutting absolutely ZERO American jobs when they make the move down to Mexico!

Thanks, Mr. Trump! Your leadership is already improving our country in ways that Hillary Clinton couldn’t do in her 30 years in politics. Now all we gotta do is sit back, strap in, and ride this Bronco straight into the White House.

Danny Gold
https://www.facebook.com/RealDannyGold/
America's #1 Writer. Considered one of the 10 most prominent Millenials in the 21st Century.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-trump-just-had-secret-meeting-with-ford-what-happened-next-will-make-america-cheer/

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: BREAKING: Trump Just Had Secret Meeting With Ford, What Happened Next Will Make America Cheer!

Post by fonz1951 on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 5:24 pm

good for you mr. trump

sassy
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: BREAKING: Trump Just Had Secret Meeting With Ford, What Happened Next Will Make America Cheer!

Post by sassy on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 5:34 pm

yes    thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 am

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:49 am