Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

WIKILEAKS RELEASE : Bill Clinton Drove Clinton Foundation COO to Become “Suicidal”

Lobo

WIKILEAKS RELEASE : Bill Clinton Drove Clinton Foundation COO to Become “Suicidal”

Post by Lobo on Mon 10 Oct 2016, 3:46 pm

Breaking News

Breaking News By Amy Moreno October 10, 2016

Wikileaks dropped another batch of emails and documents from Clinton campaign chair, John Podesta.
We’ve learned that Hillary’s camp is aware that she lies excessively (and they wish she’d stop), that Hillary committed a felony by requesting email headers be stripped and emails sent “non-secure,” that Chelsea is a “spoiled brat” who lacks “life focus,” and that privately Bill and Hillary do not support gay marriage.
We’ve also discovered that Bill Clinton (WJC-Willam Jefferson Clinton) is such a tyrant and impossible to work with (lewd and perverted?) that he drove a Clinton Foundation COO to become “suicidal.”
What the hell is he doing to women?

[list="gmail-stream-items gmail-js-navigable-stream"]
[*]
Makada@_Makada_
Bill Clinton made female chief operating officer of Clinton Foundation become SUICIDAL. #PodestaEmails2 @wikileaks

• Retweets 453
  • Likes 410

9:55 AM - 10 Oct 2016
0 replies 453 retweets 410 likes

[list="gmail-stream-items gmail-js-navigable-stream"]
[*][list=gmail-stream-items]
[*]
Chastity Tamu James@ChastityTamu 4h4 hours ago
@_Makada_ @wikileaks @ChastityTamu I'm so very shocked
0 replies 2 retweets 3 likes

[/list]

[/list]

[*]
Chastity Tamu James@ChastityTamu 3h3 hours ago
@_Makada_ @wikileaks @ChastityTamu When I saw the documents that's is frustrating for all women and children
0 replies 1 retweet 1 like

[*]
Krista@MommaPub 2h2 hours ago
@_Makada_ @PattiBerry31666 @wikileaks Clintons are suspect to have done the same w/Vince Foster -difference Vince Foster did commit suicide
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

[/list]

[*]View other replies
[*]
Its Only Me, Deborah@honeyBklein 1h1 hour ago
@MommaPub @_Makada_ @PattiBerry31666 @wikileaks Also, no bullet casings. The blood evidence was all wrong. Foster was murdered.
0 replies 3 retweets 2 likes

[*]
@MommaPub @_Makada_ @wikileaks one post is blank. It said Vince Foster was shot in head w/wrong hand, dragged his own dead body to park.
0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes

[*]
Ex- Hindu@CorLeonisAge 4h4 hours ago
@_Makada_ @wikileaks

[/list]

[*]View other replies
[*]
Kim Smith@nanabluect61 2h2 hours ago
@CorLeonisAge @_Makada_ @wikileaks THIS IS A LIE. TRUMP WON EVERY SINGLE POLL LAST NIGHT. NY TIMES, NY POST, LA TIMES, DRUDGE, ETC

[*]
Ex- Hindu@CorLeonisAge 2h2 hours ago
@nanabluect61 @_Makada_ @wikileaks love the way you lie !

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

[*]
Steve Ardire@sardire 2h2 hours ago
@_Makada_ @wikileaks proof #BillClintonIsARapist here https://www.corbettreport.com/google-bill-clinton-rape/ … & #MSM mum so voting #hillaryclinton condones #rapists

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

[*]
L,Bowen@Dahmomof4 4h4 hours ago
@_Makada_ @WikiLeaks and Don't Forget CVC "Chelsey Victoria Clinton"
0 replies 1 retweet 2 likes

[*]
Lisa Mivelaz@LisaMivelaz 3h3 hours ago
@_Makada_ @magnifier661 @wikileaks believe it was Bill & Chelsea

[*]
Elizabeth Hall@Elizabe04008251 4h4 hours ago
@_Makada_ @PazzuNews @wikileaks

[*]
red@kotuzak 50m50 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
@_Makada_ @sweetatertot2 @wikileaks did u see the tweet by #Anonymous?

[*]
Echo Lew@PhinsnNoles 15m15 minutes ago
@_Makada_ @wikileaks I guess working with those Clinton physopaths will do that.

[*]
@_Makada_ @mlong42947 @wikileaks

[*]
Catherine Moy@CouncilwomanMoy 2h2 hours ago
@_Makada_ @wikileaks So let's put Clintons back n White House!

[*]
Jonathan Graehl@graehl 2h2 hours ago
@_Makada_ clinton body count isn't murder it's the stress of working for callous people who have the connections to end you @ScottAdamsSays

[*]
B_R_D@B_R_R_D 2h2 hours ago
@_Makada_ @wikileaks Has anyone seen / heard from Laura Graham today? @HillaryClinton @billclinton #ChelseyClintonAKACVC may know ..

[/list]
Amy Moreno is a Published Author, Pug Lover & Game of Thrones Nerd. You can follow her on Twitter here and Facebook here.
6 http://truthfeed.com/wikileaks-release-bill-clinton-drove-clinton-foundation-coo-to-become-suicidal/28708/

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:36 am