Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

ISIS forces people of Mosul to use its currency, confiscates Iraqi Dinars

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:49 pm

ISIS forces people of Mosul to use its currency, confiscates Iraqi Dinars -
I look at it this way, ISIS knows it is toast in Mosul, and since the US supports ISIS, and "we" know the RV is coming, what a "sweet" way to make sure ISIS gets the benefit.

October 10, 2016

Nineveh – Iraqi media outlets reported on Monday that the Islamic State prohibited Iraqi Dinar currency from Mosul in order compel its people to adopt ISIS currency.

Al Sumaria News stated, “ISIS confiscated large quantities of the Iraqi Dinar currency from the people of Mosul, forcing them to exchange it with ISIS currency. ISIS gave the residents receipts with the amounts taken from them.”

“The so-called ISIS Sharia Court issued a fatwa prohibiting the Iraqi Dinar currency in markets in the city of Mosul,” Al Sumaria added.

The coffers of ISIS were adversely affected after Iraqi security forces liberated many areas and cities in Iraq.

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/isis-collects-iraqi-currency-replace-currency-mosul/

sassy
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: ISIS forces people of Mosul to use its currency, confiscates Iraqi Dinars

Post by sassy on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 1:09 pm

Isn't that something!! They know what's fixing to happen!! It's a shame that they'll benefit from the RV though!

duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 3:54 pm

@sassy wrote:Isn't that something!! They know what's fixing to happen!!   It's a shame that they'll  benefit from the RV though!
how? not one person living in iraq will notice but small bump!

gmc
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by gmc on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 4:30 pm

@duck2000 wrote:
@sassy wrote:Isn't that something!! They know what's fixing to happen!!   It's a shame that they'll  benefit from the RV though!
how? not one person living in iraq will notice but small bump!

Totally lost on the small bump could you please explain that duck

duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 5:28 pm

if your an iraqi and when the exchange comes to get smaller currency you will go to the bank and deposit the large note you have and get smaller ones that is the only bump you will feal incountry ! 
unless you leave the country and exchange for what ever currency for country you go too will you feal the RV !

jedi17

Post by jedi17 on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 5:42 pm

@duck2000 wrote:if your an iraqi and when the exchange comes to get smaller currency you will go to the bank and deposit the large note you have and get smaller ones that is the only bump you will feal incountry ! 
unless you leave the country and exchange for what ever currency for country you go too will you feal the RV !
thanks, that answers my question regarding the Iraqi ppl who stuff their mattress with dinar because they don't trust the bank....and this will also answer the questions about the 30 trillion in circulation

gmc
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by gmc on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 5:52 pm

Thanks duck

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 7:51 pm

@jedi17 wrote:
@duck2000 wrote:if your an iraqi and when the exchange comes to get smaller currency you will go to the bank and deposit the large note you have and get smaller ones that is the only bump you will feal incountry ! 
thanks, that answers my question regarding the Iraqi ppl who stuff their mattress with dinar because they don't trust the bank....and this will also answer the questions about the 30 trillion in circulation
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

And the currency aboard never comes back to Iraq for CASH!!

sassy
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by sassy on Tue 11 Oct 2016, 8:17 pm

I was just meaning I hated to see any Isis getting any benefit from the dinar!   306 Maybe I don't know what the  heck I'm talking about!! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:40 am

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:40 am