Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

trkiya Tassadha again: we will not withdraw from Ba'shiqah only after the elimination of Daesh

trkiya Tassadha again: we will not withdraw from Ba'shiqah only after the elimination of Daesh

Post by rocky on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 3:25 am

[rtl]trkiya Tassadha again: we will not withdraw from Ba'shiqah only after the elimination of Daesh [/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
[rtl]Deputy Prime Minister Trkiya, Naaman Kortolmos, Alaravae, that Turkish troops would remain in the camp Ba'shiqah northern Iraq until it is expelled from the organization Daesh city of Mosul.[/rtl]
[rtl]The news agency "Anatolia" for Kortolmos, Colh, "The presence of Turkey in Ba'shiqah Parwa, and will continue as long as needed and even expel Daesh."[/rtl]
[rtl]"I bring terrorist groups such as (b j d) and (j b k) or foreign elements and try implicated in the editing process of Mosul Daesh not achieve peace in Iraq does not solve the problem in Mosul."[/rtl]
[rtl]The row between Turkey and Iraq on the presence of some 2,000 Turkish troops at a base in northern Iraq at a time when the Iraqi forces are preparing with the support of the international coalition to launch an attack on the city of Mosul under the control of the organization "Daesh" since June 2014. [/rtl]
[rtl]And saw the Iraqi Turkish escalation, on Tuesday, its peak was started by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who addressed al-Abadi said, "I'm not Wendy and I am not my way," and pointed out that "we will do what we want, and you have to learn it, and commit yourself first," while the Post-Abadi, a that statement by saying, "certainly you're not Nada .. we will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and Balskaybe."[/rtl]
[rtl]The Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Turkish officials, reiterated during the recent period, to talk about the upcoming operation in Mosul, which is looking for a Turkish role in, ignoring outs statements from Iraqi officials and religious references.[/rtl]
[rtl]The Turkish president said Saturday his country's participation in the restoration of the army of Mosul process, at a time when the Turkish parliament extended the mandate of the army to send troops to Iraq and Syria for another year. Erdogan said his country's troops will play a role in the restoration process of Mosul, noting that any party can not prevent it.[/rtl]
[rtl]Turkish statements prompted the Iraqi government to launch warnings Astgrepettha Ankara, where he warned Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, last Wednesday, Turkey to keep its troops in the north of Iraq could lead to a "regional war", at a time when the two neighbors exchanged calling their ambassadors in a diplomatic standoff mounting.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Oct 2016, 8:59 am