Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Turkey set a date for its troops out of Iraq

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 5:47 am

2016/10/12 | 13:40

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - Turkey announced that its forces stationed in Ba'shiqah camp north of Nineveh will remain until the completion of the tasks of output regulation Daesh of the city of Mosul, as she put it . 

He said Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kortolmos in a statement on Wednesday , said that Turkish troops would remain in the military camp Bashiqa in northern Iraq until the "expulsion" of the organization Daesh thenearby city of Mosul. 

, said in an interview broadcast on Kortolmos "Ta.ar.ta" Turkish air Station, said that Turkey will participate in therestoration of the city of Mosul operation people's Protection units Kurdish did not participate in the process. 

it should be noted that Iraq and Turkey entered Maatarka verbally because of the presence of Turkish troops on Iraqi soil in the camp Ba'shiqah near the city of Mosul. 

the Turkish parliament voted to extend the stay of Turkish troops in Iraq and Syria for another year, and in return Iraqi Council of Representatives voted unanimously to reject the decision of the Turkish parliament, as the two countries exchanged calling their ambassadors in a diplomatic standoff mounting. 

and arrived limit to statements and mutual accusations between the two countries and the high levels where Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan exchanged accusations of each other, the latter addressed Abadi during a speech at a meeting of leaders of the Islamists in Istanbul , saying , "you are not a counterpart to me, and I'm not from my level" regarding replied Abadi Bngradh via their personal social media "Twitter , " saying "we will liberate our land resolutely men and not Balskaab."

http://hathalyoum.net/1126469

Current date/time is Tue 06 Dec 2016, 1:57 pm