Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Anbar Council for "Light": more than 60% of the residents of the western districts are still under t

rocky

Anbar Council for "Light": more than 60% of the residents of the western districts are still under t

Post by rocky on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 6:23 am

Anbar Council for "Light": more than 60% of the residents of the western districts are still under the oppression of Daesh

Nur News / Baghdad 
A member of the Anbar province, Karim Helal Karbouli, Wednesday, that more than 60% of the residents of the western districts ( with him - Rawah - based) are still trapped under the oppression Daesh terrorist gangs.
He stressed Karbouli told the "Nur News" today "on the need to speed up liberalization in the western region of Anbar province, and save thousands of families from terrorism, criminality and bring those areas into the bosom of the nation, with the protection of innocent civilians during military operations."
He Karbouli that "the sons of the Western tribes will participate strongly in the liberation of their areas of terrorism, with the armed forces."
And between the Council of Anbar province, a member of that "we as a government, we are working with all local efforts in preparation for editing operations and accommodate the expected displacement movement at the start of military operations."
It is noteworthy that the province of Anbar has become fully liberalized with the exception of the western districts adjacent to the Syrian border.
http://alnoornews.net/archives/104603/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%80-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%AB%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-60-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:10 pm