Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The crowd of Turkmenistan rejects Turkish intervention on Iraq and confirms its readiness to contrib

rocky

The crowd of Turkmenistan rejects Turkish intervention on Iraq and confirms its readiness to contrib

Post by rocky on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 3:03 am

The supervisor of the brigade crowd Turkmen Abu Rida al-Najjar
The crowd of Turkmenistan rejects Turkish intervention on Iraq and confirms its readiness to contribute to the liberalization of Mosul

Author: MA 
Editor: BK 
12.10.2016 22:46 
Number of Views: 1498

Long-Presse / Kirkuk
Popular announced crowd of Turkmenistan, on Wednesday, rejected the Turkish intervention of internal affairs of Iraq, stressing that it will participate with the rest of the liberalization of Mosul, security forces if the issuance of orders to do so by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
The commander of the axis north to rally popular Turkmen, Abu Rida al-Najjar, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The neighboring Turkey and its people are highly valued among all Iraqis, however, its political system is incorrect as it intervening the internal affairs of Iraq, and resurrection of inciting sectarian and provoke crises and seek to divide Mosul "noting that" the Turkish political make us reject the position and orientation have one vote. "
The carpenter, the "Iraqi Nineveh and that the Iraqi army and security forces and the popular crowd, whom the crowd of Turkmenistan, will receive the honor of editing Mosul after the issuance of the orders by the general commander of the armed forces."
And announced a prominent Arab figures in Kirkuk on Wednesday, its rejection of the comments were "sectarian and inflammatory" launched by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan against Iraq and its leadership, while promised that the better for Turkey, "attention internal problems escalating" and the adoption of good neighborliness and the principles with the Iraqi government to ease the tension dialogue countries whose price is paid, they stressed that those who want the best for Iraq should take the initiative to help him "not to increase from the scourge of his people."
The Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, addressed the Iraqi prime minister, Haider Abadi, on Tuesday (the 11th of October now 2016), according to Turkish media, saying, "I tell him you're not Wendy and I am not my way, and that Asrakhk in Iraq is not important to us at all, "he continued," we will do what we want, and you have to learn it, and you have to commit yourself, "while al-Abadi responded saying," surely you're not Nada and we will liberate our land is not the intention of the men and Balskaab. "
The Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced, in (the sixth of October 2016), submitted a formal request to the Security Council to hold "emergency" session to discuss the "breach of Turkish troops to Iraq's sovereignty," The accused Turkey of "not respecting the principles of good neighborliness with the launch of a provocative remarks ", she stressed the need to intensify international efforts to" support Iraq "in its war against al (Daesh).
And denounced the Turkish Foreign Ministry, in, (the fifth of October 2016), the Iraqi parliament decision to reject the presence of Turkish troops on Iraqi territory, while promised that the resolution contains "bad accusations" Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, calling the Iraqi ambassador to the background confirmed.

https://almadapress.com/ar/news/77998/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A-

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 8:57 pm