Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Khazali's "Erdogan:" I know who you are and who we are, but the response will be too harsh

rocky

Khazali's "Erdogan:" I know who you are and who we are, but the response will be too harsh

Post by rocky on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 3:34 am

[rtl]Khazali's "Erdogan:" I know who you are and who we are, but the response will be too harsh[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: AH[/rtl]

[rtl]Attacked the Secretary General of the "League of the Righteous," one of the powers locked within the popular crowd forces, Qais al-Khazali, Wednesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, on the back of his remarks about the coming battle of Mosul, saying that the "liberation of Mosul would come in retaliation and revenge for the killers of al-Hussein."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said al-Khazali, in a public conference in Basra, attended by "Sky Press," that "the Iraqis would be required their borders and maintain it," stressing "the importance of a response to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is to expel the ambassador to Ankara from Baghdad and cut trade relations with Turkey.[/rtl]

[rtl]Addressing Khazali Erdogan, saying "I know who you are and who we are, when compare yourself to this great country of Iraq, Ali ibn Abi Talib and Hussein, the country of clans and authentic crowd and popular resistance factions and religious reference."[/rtl]

[rtl]He also accused al-Khazali Erdogan "of seeking to change the demographic Mosul invited him to retain the year of Kurds, Turkmen and Arabs," and wondered "where Christians from the people of Nineveh, Shabak, Yazidis and Turkmen Shiites and Shiite Arabs and Kurds, the Shiites? All of these are genuine components of Nineveh components, you are want events demographic change in Mosul. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Khazali and rejected accusations of Turkey's popular for the crowd of seeking to bring about demographic change in Iraq's Sunni areas. He said that the aim of establishing Daesh is to "break the will" of the Shiites in Iraq, as described.[/rtl]

[rtl]The dispute started between Iraq and Turkey in 4 of the month of December 2015, where Turkey has the time to deploy a group of military personnel in Ba'shiqah base, declaring that the move came as part of international efforts to eliminate the organization "Daesh" At the request of the Iraqi Kurdistan Region authorities.[/rtl]
[rtl]http://www.skypressiq.net/21068--.html[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 11:54 pm