Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Parliamentary security: our troops will not tolerate the withdrawal Daesh from Mosul to tenderness

rocky

Parliamentary security: our troops will not tolerate the withdrawal Daesh from Mosul to tenderness

Post by rocky on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 5:28 am

Date: 10/13/2016 11:54
 | Visits: 226

[size][url][/url][/size]
Information / special ..
Confirmed the security and defense committee in Parliament on Thursday that any withdrawal to organize "Daesh" criminal Mosul tenderness will be within the range of fire of security forces and that it will not condone it.
A member of the committee MP Alexander and berries told / information /, said that "talking about the Saudi deal - US withdrawing pieces and leaders belonging to the Daesh from Mosul to tenderness Syria is a potential and possible, but that any withdrawal from Mosul towards the Syrian tenderness will be within the range of naira our armed forces with all its different forms. "
He and berries that "all the evidence confirms that the end Daesh will be in Mosul, and the battle of Mosul is the last chapter of this criminal organization."
The news agency Novosti Russian revealed on Wednesday, an agreement was between the United States and Saudi Arabia to allow the elements of the organization "Daesh" out of the city of Mosul into Syria, pointing out that the agreement to transfer more than nine thousand element of organization to the eastern regions in Syria to carry out an offensive operation large in order to control the towns of Deir al-Zour and Palmyra. Finished / 25 m

http://almaalomah.info/2016/10/13/political/94567

jedi17

Re: Parliamentary security: our troops will not tolerate the withdrawal Daesh from Mosul to tenderness

Post by jedi17 on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 10:02 am

there you have it, there will be no cracks for ISIS to slip through, this is an end to ISIS

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Parliamentary security: our troops will not tolerate the withdrawal Daesh from Mosul to tenderness

Post by weslin3 on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 10:46 am

They are kinda like gangrene, one spot of poison and it will grow.. Don't count of them getting all of them... There has been so many warnings of the attack like "we are coming, better get out." Some has already left out... Like where is Baghdaddi  right now? I truly have lost track if he lived or not or where is he.

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 11:10 am

@weslin3 wrote:They are kinda like gangrene, one spot of poison and it will grow.. Don't count of them getting all of them... There has been so many warnings of the attack like "we are coming, better get out." Some has already left out... Like where is Baghdaddi  right now? I truly have lost track if he lived or not or where is he.

i think they know where baghdadi is and i think they have known all along. funny to me that they can track a calf from where it was born all the way to the exact slaughter house , but can't find this guy? i'm not buying it. i would encircle all of mosul and kill every one of them i could find. of course i think a lot of them have already gone. live to fight another day.

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 11:32 am

Yeah... They might talk and tell who funded them and gave them weapons....

Franky
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Franky on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 11:59 am

I think they ought to start in Washington at the time as over there!! lol

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 2:44 pm

@Franky wrote:I think they ought to start in Washington at the time as over there!! lol

frankly, franky, no pun intended, i would have to totally agree with you on this one

Franky
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Franky on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 3:18 pm

sorry suppose to be ..."Same Time as over there"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 12:53 am