Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Republican Party Self-Destructing to Maintain the Corruption of the Elite

Republican Party Self-Destructing to Maintain the Corruption of the Elite

Post by Lobo on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 4:49 pm

The Republican Party is in self-destruct mode. Even the most recent polls show that 76% of Republicans think the party is hopelessly divided. This is clearly the result of the career politicians who prefer Hillary and the status-quo to any outsider coming in to upset the apple cart. This is a very serious development, for the old elite guard want war to divert the American people to maintain their control of a very corrupt system.

The vicious attacks by the Republican elite upon Trump demonstrate that their self-interest and corruption comes before the country. Never before in history has a party worked so hard to undermine its own candidate. The trend for the Republicans in the Senate looks rather poor and we will see a sharp tax increase under the Democrats for Social Security goes negative next year. This appears to be setting up the stage for the worst possible outcome for party politics in 2018 where we just may see Congress entirely overthrown as took place in Scotland.

Current date/time is Fri 21 Oct 2016, 3:16 pm