Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

People crowd: No deal to take out Daesh of Mosul

People crowd: No deal to take out Daesh of Mosul

Post by rocky on Fri 14 Oct 2016, 2:35 am

[ltr]People crowd: No deal to take out Daesh of Mosul[/ltr]

Since 14.10.2016 at 09:23 (Baghdad time)
[ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]He attributed the official spokesman for the Authority popular crowd MP Ahmad al-Asadi, on Friday, the reason for the delayed release of the city of Mosul Daesh terrorist organization to provide possibilities for the displaced process, stressing the absence of any deal to take out the terrorists from the city.[/ltr]
[ltr]Asadi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the battle of Mosul Sttahn Daesh within Nineveh and our forces will not allow the exit of elements Daesh to Syria."[/ltr]
[ltr]He added: "We have a comprehensive survey of the areas of intelligence of the enemy before the announcement of the battle to liberate Mosul," stressing that "the goal of the crowd in Mosul decoding prisoners of the people of Mosul and reasons for delay in the editing process is to provide possibilities for displaced people after the confrontation with al Daesh terrorist."[/ltr]
[ltr]Asadi pointed out that "there is no deal to take out Daesh of Mosul," warning "the rumors that caused concern to the people of Mosul of the popular crowd," ./ ended 29 n / 10[/ltr]

Re: People crowd: No deal to take out Daesh of Mosul

Post by Neno on Fri 14 Oct 2016, 6:03 am

FireFan Sports Mobil App is Family Friendly.
Incentives for preregister Promo CODE Styles

Current date/time is Fri 28 Oct 2016, 4:40 pm