Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Confrontations "silent" between the Revolutionary Guards and Kurdish western Iran

rocky

Confrontations "silent" between the Revolutionary Guards and Kurdish western Iran

Post by rocky on Fri 14 Oct 2016, 7:56 am

Friday 14-10-2016 | 3:08:31

H d
Twilight News / Kurdish factions opposing the Iranian regime revealed that it had killed more than 26 element follow the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, according to what he said a leader of the Al Sharq Al Awsat PJAK party.
Units eastern Kurdistan, said that the military operation came in response to the killing of 12 members of the PJAK party in Kermanshah region.
The leader of the party Bahram Derky forces have stepped up operations against the presence of the Revolutionary Guards in the context of legitimate defense against Iranian forces.
The leader of the Kurdish that the operations launched by the opposition against the Guard was in two phases, first targeting a guard centers in the area fondle and the second took place last week against a camp near the border Kolgir Marivan.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/99095

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:43 pm