Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Anbar crowd performs a wide operation to purge the Baiji modern way

Post by rocky on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 3:37 am

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Command announced the popular crowd in Anbar, direct editing in Baiji through a process - a modern, from the control elements regulate Daesh. Confirmed participation Airways International Alliance of this process. 
This process will come to complete the cut supply lines to organize Daesh in Salahuddin province. 
Lt. Col. Nazim Aljughaifi, director of intelligence for the brigade withstand the modern in an interview to the(long - Presse), " The joint forces launched, on Thursday morning, military and security for the Liberation of the process through the Baiji - a modern 140 kilometers from the borders of Haditha District, down to thecommon point between Anbar and Salahuddin province, to edit this road and locked elements of al - Daesh. " 
Aljughaifi He added that" the security forces from the leadership of the island 's operations and the desert and pieces of army Iraqi seventh band and the support of the tribal fighters and fly international coalition combat operation carried out to clear and secure Peggy road - a modern organization to ensure cutting Daesh between Anbar and Salahuddin supply lines. " The brigade withstand announced, Wednesday 12 October 2016, about the readiness of Joint Forces for the Liberation of Baiji Road - modern. 
He said the security official's (long - Presse) that " the battle of cleansing based spend and Rawah and Anah will be decisive and synchronized with the editor Peggy Road - modern axes several to ensure the distracting elements of the organization and weaken the abilities and the destruction of their headquarters in the western areas of Anbar. "

Current date/time is Thu 27 Oct 2016, 11:50 am