Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraqi FM: Jubeir statement on Mosul has no value

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 3:46 am

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Considered the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, on Friday, the Saudi foreign minister , Adel al -Jubeir 's remarks on the popular crowd "worthless." She stressed that those statements "Down with masks to expose more of the faces of nerve grudges andsectarian strife", insisting that " the howling and the sounds Almtbakin on Daesh will not concern us." 
He warned Jubeir, in his remarks on Thursday, it is for "sectarian disaster in the event of post popular crowd forces mostly Shi'ite factions close to Iran, in restoring the Iraqi city of Mosul battles. " 
said Ahmed Jamal, a spokesman for the Iraqi Foreign Ministry spokesman said in a statement received (range Press), said that" the Saudi foreign minister 's comments are worthless, Valhacd popular pride for all Iraqis and beacon for each title peoples of the world threatened by terrorism, and its victories Iraq continues to theGovernment and people on Daesh gangs and those who stand behind it . " 
He said the beauty of " not interested howling and the sounds Almtbakin on Daesh whenever narrowed our heroine down on these coming from across the border and backed with money and the culture of extremism from countries gangs are known to Kasi and far , "adding that" as such statements fall masks to expose more of the faces of nerve hatreds and sectarian strife ".
http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/518128/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A3%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:07 pm