Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Peshmerga allow the Iraqi army to cross towards Mosul dam after landing "sectarian flags"

rocky

Peshmerga allow the Iraqi army to cross towards Mosul dam after landing "sectarian flags"

Post by rocky on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 6:17 am

Saturday 15-10-2016 | 1:56:54

Elements of the Iraqi army - XYZ
Twilight News / Iraqi army source said on Saturday that the Peshmerga forces allowed the two brigades of the Iraqi army to cross towards the area of ​​the rally near the Mosul dam after it was revealed banners bearing sectarian character.
The Kurdish forces had halted the strength of the Iraqi army in the 16-strong band of two brigades, as well as the headquarters of Task Force at the entrance to eliminate drunk at hand Depkh southeast of Mosul on Saturday.
He requested the Peshmerga forces of the Iraqi army take down the flags of the sectarian character and keep the Iraqi flag on its own but has refused to respond to the request.
A source in the army of Anatolia, said that the Peshmerga allowed to cross those forces having already inflicted those flags.
He added that under the control of the Peshmerga entered the areas via hand Depkh and then drunk and headed towards the confluence area near Mosul Dam.
The federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government has recently reached understandings on cooperation and coordination between the two sides in the military campaign to liberate Mosul.
Among the points of understanding it was to allow the Iraqi army to cross from the Kurdistan Region areas towards rally points ahead of the attack.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/99272

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 5:53 pm