Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdistan: the killing of 300 out of 500 Kurdish bound to Daesh

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 6:19 am

Saturday 15-10-2016 | 10:50:47

H d
Twilight News / announced the Kurdistan Region for the deaths of hundreds of young Kurds belonging to the organization during the fighting in Iraq and Syria.
According relations manager at the Ministry of Awqaf Mariwan Naqshbandi Ministry of Awqaf and that the ministry did not monitor during the entire year of any new cases for a young man to join Daesh since the start of a campaign to combat extremism.
He continued, "As for the number of young men who have joined in the past years, it is estimated at about 500 young people, killing them up to 300 component during their fight alongside Daesh whether in Iraq or Syria, and returned 150 others to the region and most of them are being detained by the security authorities, as has been the release of others the lack of involvement of murder, and their pledge not to engage in any activity that is similar, has been put under surveillance.
And the number of young Kurds who are still fighting in the ranks of Daesh said Naqshbandi "There are between 40 to 50 young people, but today we do not know their fate yet, but we have information that a number of them is his name, and he left with the smugglers' network to European countries such as France, Belgium, Italy, and we also provided information about them to the European Union despite the fact that this information may not be accurate because of the use of these non-real names names, most of them Kurds Kurds, Iran or Turkey, because there is no day a young man from the region in the ranks of the region. "
alhyat
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/99242

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:54 pm