Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Daily Star: Iraqi forces near Mosul, waiting for the start of operations

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 2:53 am

 translation: Range 

A few hundred men of Iraqi special forces arrived Friday to the front lines near Mosul simple part of the movements of thousands ofsoldiers who Athacdon before the liberation of the city process of Daesh series. 
A sergeant of the special forces , whorequested anonymity , "yesterday told thecommander that the liberalization of Mosul , the process has begun." 
He said officials from Iraq and the international coalition that " the preparations and planning for the process is going well and there is a possibility that the attack begins during the current month, where Iraqi forces Taathacd in bases along the front lines of the conductor. explains Corporal" We are here to participate in thebattle of Mosul will not go back until we liberate the city . " 
It is expected that the Qayyarah air Base be a springboard for operations, but the army convoys could be seen moving to the front line east of Mosul sites as well. 
he said the international coalition Friday he had " carried out during the past two weeks , a large number of air strikes in and around Mosul. " is 
expected to Thrber Mosul process will be more complicated operations for the Iraqi Army, it is expected that the other forces involved in the battle , including the popular crowd and the Peshmerga and the fighters areSunni tribes and police forces Alathadah.oukal Ahmed sensuous, fighter in the Special forces, "we would like to say to the people of Mosul we were coming soon God willing, my advice extremists Daesh be better forthem to escape, and I expect that the fight does not last more than a few days. " 
Mosul is the last urban areas controlled by Daesh. Since that dominated large parts of north and west of thecountry in the summer of 2014, Iraqi forces managed to regain more than half of those areas with thesupport of the international coalition. 
Sometimes they gains volatile as refinery troops Baiji freed at least five times before they completely controlled. 
In the recent fighting south of Mosul Daesh fighters fled and took to launch limited attacks worthless. During the last week was seen a few numbers of Daesh fighters fleeing from Mosul to Syria, and it is not known yet whether the extremists will fight strongly in Mosul. 
He said citizens inside the city that "food and fuel prices have gone up so much with the approach of theattack." 
He said others that fighters Daesh began promoting the trenches around the city and set explosive traps along the main roads from the top of a hill on the front lines, said Lt. Col. Mohsen Hassan of the Peshmerga forces , "Iraqi forces Taathacd I see a willingness to attack and hope that everything ends soon."

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/518193/%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:39 am