Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump campaign announces $100 million September fundraising haul

Lobo
    Lobo

Announces - Trump campaign announces $100 million September fundraising haul Empty Trump campaign announces $100 million September fundraising haul

Post by Lobo Sun 16 Oct 2016, 4:48 pm

Trump campaign announces $100 million September fundraising haul
    Oct. 15, 2016 4:52pm Chris Enloe

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his campaign raised $100 million in September, according to a statement from the campaign.
    The haul includes contributions to TMAGA and Trump Victory, Trump’s joint fundraising programs with the Republican National Committee, and is a $10 million increase from August’s haul of $90 million.
    Announces - Trump campaign announces $100 million September fundraising haul GettyImages-614683488-620x452
    Getty Images/Sara D. Davis
    “These numbers show that Donald Trump continues to have incredible broad based support from across America. We want to thank our many volunteers and contributors that are clearly committed to electing Donald J. Trump as President in November,” Steven Mnuchin, Trump’s finance chairman, said in the statement.
    The campaign, TMAGA and Trump Victory finished the month with about $75 million in cash on hand, the statement said. In addition, the campaign noted that 2.6 million people have contributed to Trump’s campaign during the election.
    Trump himself contributed $2 million to the campaign in September.
    Still, the large fundraising haul trails that of Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton, who raised $154 million for her campaign and the Democratic National Committee in September, according to Bloomberg Politics.
    Clinton has raised more than three-quarters of one billion dollars since the inception of her 2016 campaign. Trump, on the other hand, has raised less than half of that — just $360 million.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/15/trump-campaign-announces-100-million-september-fundraising-haul/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%2010-16-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:17 am