Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Daesh Afajkh entrances Hawija and Mpazlha

Post by rocky on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 2:14 am

 Kirkuk / long-Presse 

A security source in Kirkuk, yesterday, that theorganization Daesh Fajkh entrances Hawija and a number of houses and roads after thevisit of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to theprovince. 
He stressed that the elements of theorganization secured the means to flee after they were convinced near the storming of thejoint security forces to crack. And seized organization Daesh on areas south of Kirkuk and west since June 2014, while the security forces were able to regain control of some areas. The source said, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " The organization Daesh elements in Hawija (45 km southwest of Kirkuk) City, started the booby - trapping houses that weredisplaced owners to other areas and planting bombs at the entrances and crossroads and Alambazl, as well as digging tunnels stretching between villages to water Alambazl as ways to escape while storming the joint forces to eliminate. " 
The source, who requested anonymity, that" the tension elements Daesh aggravation after Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi 's visit to Kirkuk, and its announcement near the liberalization of Hawija , "adding, " theelements of the organization they were convinced that their end is near in areas south and west of Kirkuk ,which forced them to secure and provide them with means of escape." The prime minister Haider al - Abadi, had confirmed during his visit to Kirkuk, said Friday that the "Edit Hawija, Pat soon, and that the Iraqi forces have reached the final stages of editing Hawija and Mosul."

Current date/time is Mon 24 Oct 2016, 8:29 pm