Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Barzani: We will participate liberation of Mosul, in coordination with the Iraqi army

Barzani: We will participate liberation of Mosul, in coordination with the Iraqi army

Post by rocky on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 2:18 am

 Erbil / long-Presse 

The head of the Kurdistan region , Massoud Barzani, on Sunday, ready to participate Peshmerga liberalization of Mosul , incoordination with the Iraqi army. While warned of "discrimination and auctions partisan" among its troops, the Ministry of Peshmerga demanded the removal of all of the act , "away from the national fighting spirit" during the battle and take the necessary action against him. 
This came in a letter addressed to the President of the Kurdistan region, to the citizens of the province, yesterday evening, marking the start of liberalization of Mosul process, in which he confirmed the participation of the Peshmerga forces battle to "the unity and the floor and without partisan or regionally discrimination, and warned of a " partisan of bids, "according to a statement of the presidency of the region I followed ( thelong - Presse). 
 Barzani said that" the people of Kurdistan remained steadfast through the years the last two, and smashed the Peshmerga starring legend Daesh, and entered the war against terrorists, and is now preparing a decisive stage by taking part in the battle to liberate Mosul , in coordination with the Iraqi army , "adding that" thePeshmerga will participate in this process unity of ranks and the floor and without partisan discrimination or regionally, where assignments military and duties of each party. " 
The head of the Kurdistan region that" all fighters Peshmerga my children and my dear brothers who are the support and shelter for each other, "calling on all parties concerned, officials and the media" not to sow division and bids partisan among the Peshmerga, because the Peshmerga are Peshmerga all of Kurdistan and the triumph of the Peshmerga victory for all the Kurdistan. " 
Barzani added that" during the course of liberalization of Mosul process, if someone move or military official, continued to any party whatsoever, away from the national and the fighting spirit of the Peshmerga (Albahmarkih) and move motivated by partisan, then the Ministry Peshmerga take the necessary steps with the procedures and remove him from the battlefields, "he continued , " if implicated channels and media institutions, whether affiliated to any party, during the news coverage of the battles bidding party instead of Kurdistan service and the Peshmerga, will be removed from the battlefields and refer them to justice. "

Current date/time is Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:34 pm