Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The crowd proclaims its commitment to the directives Abadi: I will not violating human rights princi

rocky

The crowd proclaims its commitment to the directives Abadi: I will not violating human rights princi

Post by rocky on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 5:46 am

The crowd proclaims its commitment to the directives Abadi: I will not violating human rights principles in Mosul

Sunday 16-10-2016 | 9:40:42

H d
Twilight News / Folk crowd forces announced that they "will not violate the principles of human rights," in the liberation of Mosul from the control of the organization "Daesh" process, in light of the Saudi and Turkish warnings of a repeat of what they described as "violations" of the crowd forces against Sunnis in areas already freed from the grip of "Daesh."
A spokesman for the Popular Mobilization Forces Ahmed al-Asadi, said that "the supreme body of the popular crowd and factions of the Islamic Resistance committed issued by the commander of the armed forces and military plans (Prime Minister) Haider al-Abadi in the liberation of Mosul operations of the terrorist gangs," and was quoted as saying the popular crowd location.
He said al - Asadi "body crowd would not violate the principles of human rights in the editorial operations of the city of Mosul and edit vector Daesh." 
He continued , "we will abide by our covenant as the plans and directives issued by the Commander in Chief and Snzv combined Bushra victory for all Iraqis soon."

He pointed to a meeting of some of the leaders of the popular crowd, Saturday, with al - Abadi, said , "Our meeting with the prime minister and we came out points fruitful." 
He added , "we committed Abadi , we will do our best to be a battle as he wants and wishes ofall Iraqis who want to get rid of the scourge of Daesh."

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/99653

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:25 pm