Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Geller Report - 12 new articles

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 1:20 pm

Top Stories

•  Democrats BOMB Republican HQ in Orange County, North Carolina

•  Texas: ‘No to wall, ISLAM OR DIE’ threats spray-painted on San Antonio CHURCH

•  Wikileaks Reveals–Hillary Clinton to Goldman Sachs: Americans Who Want to Limit Immigration Are ‘Fundamentally UnAmerican’

•  Pamela Geller, Breitbart News: DoJ Responds to Our Social Media Lawsuit

•  Flying the ISIS flag is legal, Sweden declares

•  Iran-backed jihadis fire missiles at U.S. destroyer AGAIN

•  WATCH Muslim Migrants Throw Themselves in Front of City Buses, Attack Cars Screaming “ALLAH AKBAR”

•  Wikileaks: John Podesta LAMENTS San Bernadino Murderer was Muslim, “Better a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter”

•  Florida: Muslim convert threatens jihad massacres at schools, beaches, bases

•  UK: Two teachers in ‘Trojan horse’ school who fed pupils a ‘diet of Islam’ allowed BACK into classrooms by High Court judge

•  France creates National Guard to battle jihad terrorism

•  Arizona: Muslims had jihad terror group publications, conspired to bomb prison

•  More Recent Articles

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 3:51 am