Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretariat of the Cabinet decision to repeal the exemption of goods from government wage floors in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Secretariat of the Cabinet decision to repeal the exemption of goods from government wage floors in  Empty Secretariat of the Cabinet decision to repeal the exemption of goods from government wage floors in

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Oct 2016, 5:51 am

Secretariat of the Cabinet decision to repeal the exemption of goods from government wage floors in Iraqi ports

Tuesday 18-10-2016 | 7:58:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Twilight News / General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers decided to cancel the decision to exempt goods from the wages of government departments storage in the Iraqi ports.
    A spokesman for Iraqi ports Anmar net in a statement, "The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers decided to issue the resolution 264 of 2016, which cancels its decision to 75 for the year 2014 on the exemption from the wage floor in Iraqi ports and that means exempt goods government departments from the wages of storage, which are damaged by ports considerable damage.
    He explained that all government goods exempt from these returns and thus this leads to a large accumulation of the cargo inside the port has been exposed to damage as a result be stored a long time since these departments to retract to rid its goods and remain filled, many of the stores or squares and thus affect the movement and flow of goods and this also affects the Other terms of the entry of goods will be a big Aktdad because of that, let alone returns that maximize resources in the event of completeness.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:32 am