Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Podesta Leak Talks About ALIENS and A Mass Extinction Event

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 18 Oct 2016, 2:41 pm

Submitted by IWB, on October 18th, 2016

• inSha

Dear Mr. Podesta,
My name is ————-,
I am a Canadian citizen residing in Edmonton Alberta Canada.
ADVERTISEMENT
x
As a good neighbor and ally to the US, I was curious as to why NASA is feeding the Canadian Space Agency with wrong or misinformation regarding certain anomaly scenarios that are occurring.
Our intelligence is limited.
We rely on US-Canadian joint ventures to accomplish our goals which feed the US new wonderful tools.

Why are we being shut out and shut down?
I take this personally both as a Citizen of Canada and as a member of the scientific community.
We cannot improve the ion drive systems if we are left out.
If the US does not want to continue our long standing friendship, and solely act in its own best interests, then we can end the charade of NAFTA now.
We were technologically superior to the US.
We don’t need the US.
I think, and you will agree, that without our contributions, the US would not have grown the way it has.
Canadians own Hollywood, New York, Florida, the Stanley Cup and by right, the Pennant that was stolen from us due to the baseball strike.
By all rights and reason, we require full disclosure of all alien contact and all treaties the US has agreed to with the aliens.

We might have weak intelligence, but we have ascertained that we are food, labor, and resource generators for the alien over lords.

Our information came from your own DoD, casually and off the record by credible sources.
Now we want to know if we are going to be dealt a hand at the table or will we be left out like last time?
I represent a Canadian organization that doesn’t exist that looks like DARPA, but works with the government to pursue positive growth business.
Our interests lie in the contribution to the positive growth of humanity.
Rest Here:  MUST READ THE REST OF THE EMAIL - THIS IS ASTOUNDING.  SOUNDS LIKE WE ARE IN DEEP DODO.
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12743#searchresult

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 2:19 pm