Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Boehner To Vote For Trump Because Of The Supreme Court.

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 18 Oct 2016, 3:24 pm

Submitted by IWB, on October 18th, 2016

• inShare

by Pamela Williams
John Boehner says he will vote for Trump, as the “Supreme Court is the only thing that matters for the next 4 years”.  I agree with his assessment, and I pray every American has a chance to read and understand that if Hillary Clinton becomes our next President, we will lose our First and Second Amendment Rights.
This is the most important reason that Americans must vote for Donald Trump.  He will appoint the proper Judges to the Supreme Court who will insure we as Americans can continue to enjoy and cherish our free speech and right to bear arms.

ADVERTISEMENT
x
Boehner says he can’t defend the Trump video that came out but the only thing that matters is that the next president might nominate up to 3 judges to the Supreme Court. “I am gonna vote for him” (Trump). The biggest impact a president can have is who is on that court Boehner says.
http://www.hapblog.com/2016/10/boehner-i-will-vote-for-trump-because.html?spref=tw
http://investmentwatchblog.com/boehner-to-vote-for-trump-because-of-the-supreme-c

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 10:35 am