Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Former Turkish Consul in Mosul: Turkey were eliminated from the battle of Mosul

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Tue 18 Oct 2016, 4:22 pm

Fits a certain  forecast scenario does it not?

[size=10]History of edits:: 17/10/2016 21:38 • 274 visits readable[/size]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} admitted former Turkish Consul in Mosul, Iraq,
and the vice president of the opposition Republican People's Party, Turkey, Oozatrk Aalmz, in a press statement on Monday that Turkey is apparently excluded from the process of Mosul, Iraq.

He Aalmz "First and foremost, it must be emphasized that the beginning of the liberation of Mosul process showed that Turkey,
despite all the rumors and speculation, have been excluded from this process, and Ankara understands this very well." 
[size]

He added , "As is well known, went today, Turkish delegation to Baghdad to discuss the situation in Iraq. this is positive, albeit a very late step by the Turkish leadership. it should be done earlier than that. " 

he continued , " in addition, in these circumstances, comes two issues at the top agenda. the first - the situation in the camp Ba'shiqah, the second - is the status and functions of the Turks advisers, who are in the camp. " 

He added that" the central government in Iraq do not want to camp participate in Bashiqa in Mosul process, it is possible that the troops subject, based in Ba'shiqah , with the orders of the international coalition, and thus, participate in the process, but independently, the trained forces of Turkey in preparation for the Liberation of Mosul, did not give her permission to participate in the process. These forces and placed under the command of the Kurdish Peshmerga forces, which means in itself recognition of the legitimacy of the doing Barzani. " 

he called Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi Turkey to withdraw its military forces from Iraqi territory. 
Ebadi said in a speech followed up agency {Euphrates News} today, that" the only Iraqi troops are on the ground which is the liberation of the cities and there is no any foreign military force on the ground Iraq except the Turkish force in Bashiqa , "and urged Turkey withdrawing from Iraqi territory. 
the" Do not allow Turkish troops to participate in any form is not in the planning and implementation , "noting that" there are no any to enter the Turkish military agreement , but there is an agreement to train Iraqi police in Turkish territory. "

[/size]
http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=129906

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 5:55 pm