Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Pentagon: Mosul's residents "are being held against their will."

rocky

Pentagon: Mosul's residents "are being held against their will."

Post by rocky on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 5:38 am

[ltr]Pentagon: Mosul's residents "are being held against their will."[/ltr]

October 19 2016 - 10:36
[ltr]Baghdad / Iraq News Network said Pentagon spokesman Geoff Davis, that Mosul 's residents " are being held against their will " at the hands of militants Daesh who use them as "human shields" on the impact ofthe assault by the Iraqi forces, at a time when the United Nations began, setting up a camp area east Aforzthe city of Mosul, to receive the displaced with the launch of liberation of the city process of Daesh terrorist gangs. Jeff Davis said civilians were being held in the city " for several weeks, we have not seen a change" in the situation since the offensive began Monday in last Monday. in the meantime , the United Nations began , setting up a camp area Aforz east of the city of Mosul, to receive the displaced with the launch ofliberation of the city process of Daesh terrorist gangs. It is a camp 40 kilometers from Mosul, comes its creation within the preparations for the reception of those fleeing and displaced people in the battle toliberate the city from the terrorists Daesh. and began to create a camp near the village of (Hassan Cham) of the Hamdaniya district, where he continues to land settlement mechanisms, as well as set up barbed wire perimeter place, and will assume the Peshmerga forces to provide protection for the camp.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Faliraqnews.com%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 2:19 pm