Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Neno
mochasmom
duck2000
Lobo
wciappetta
9 posters

Iraq’s Trade with the World:  Data and Analysis check this out

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq’s Trade with the World:  Data and Analysis check this out Empty Iraq’s Trade with the World:  Data and Analysis check this out

Post by wciappetta Wed 19 Oct 2016, 1:35 pm

Interesting, old document I found Grabbed part of it. This document was prepared at that time exclusively for Congress and if you ever doubted the idea of revaluation, just gander at this below. They had expectations, of course there came the insurgency battle for turf and the surge etc. but increase in exchange rate wasn't just imagined it was anticipated and happening...I say still happening.... 

Iraq’s Trade with the World:  Data and Analysis

Updated March 25, 2005
    Vivian C. Jones

Analyst in International Trade and Finance

Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade Division

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Despite security threats and continued economic hardship, many Iraqis remain optimistic about their future according to public opinion surveys.  A poll taken from September 24 - October 4, 2005 showed that 65% expect their lives to get better in the near future.82  The following anecdotal information is also an indicator that public perception of the economy is optimistic:

! Consumer spending on imported goods is boosting economic activity as these goods have become more available and more affordable since the end of economic sanctions.  There has also reportedly been a boom in real estate. 83

The exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar has strengthened in recent weeks following the completion of the election process.  Official data indicates that the average rate of exchange of the New Iraqi Dinar (NID) was NID 453 to $1.00 U.S. in 2004.  According to  EIU forecasts,  the dinar is expected to strengthen to an average of NID 430 to the dollar in 2005, and will appreciate further in 2006 to about NID 200 to the dollar in 2006. 84
    ....by the way the EIU is the Economist Intelligence Unit they make country economic forecasts and their expertise was relied upon here. The official  advertised exchange rate was 1455-1485 back then but low and behold it appears there was parallel rate being run at the same time. I wonder what those numbers look like today? I thought this was quite revealing ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Lobo
    Lobo

Iraq’s Trade with the World:  Data and Analysis check this out Empty Re: Iraq’s Trade with the World:  Data and Analysis check this out

Post by Lobo Wed 19 Oct 2016, 1:57 pm

Thanks, Ward - everyone keep the prayers going.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq’s Trade with the World:  Data and Analysis check this out Empty Re: Iraq’s Trade with the World:  Data and Analysis check this out

Post by duck2000 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 2:42 pm

hence the movement from 1.63 to 2.86$ from 2010 /2012 to penny above or below kuwait!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 19 Oct 2016, 3:57 pm

Wow
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 19 Oct 2016, 4:09 pm

duck2000 wrote:hence the movement from 1.63 to 2.86$ from 2010 /2012 to penny above or below kuwait!
    On the other books?
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 5:31 pm

Neno wrote:
    duck2000 wrote:hence the movement from 1.63 to 2.86$ from 2010 /2012 to penny above or below kuwait!
    On the other books?
    amazing what one can   study
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 19 Oct 2016, 5:42 pm

Lol I hear you, just hope da cent up or down is on the only book at the right time.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 6:02 pm

ok to bet against me would be  crazy ............. 8
    Neno wrote:Lol I hear you, just hope da cent up or down is on the only book at the right time.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 6:17 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:46 pm