Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Iraqi parliament opens a direct line with the Kurdistan to resolve the crisis staff salari

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. Iraqi parliament opens a direct line with the Kurdistan to resolve the crisis staff salari Empty Urgent .. Iraqi parliament opens a direct line with the Kurdistan to resolve the crisis staff salari

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:37 am

Urgent .. Iraqi parliament opens a direct line with the Kurdistan to resolve the crisis staff salaries

Thursday 20-10-2016 | 12:43:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / face of the board of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi, the formation of a sub-committee composed of six people, headed by Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum for the meeting approaching on the subject of Kurdistan salaries of employees in government and the province, that the Committee shall submit a final report to the committee under his chairmanship during the two weeks deadline.
    This came during the first meeting of the committee responsible for monitoring the Kurdistan staff salaries, which was chaired by Hammoudi office today, where it was agreed to form a committee to listen to the views of the Federal Government's view of the Kurdistan Region and the meeting approaching concerned on the issue of salaries and the causes of delay and ways to solve them.
    Hammoudi said he sent an official correspondences to the competent authorities in this case to see the merits of the matter and the reasons for the exchange and see them in solving it, expressing his quest to get to the recommendations and convincing solutions to the crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 am