Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

CNN: Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kurdistan reveals reasons for not entering Alپeshmrگh to Mos

rocky

CNN: Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kurdistan reveals reasons for not entering Alپeshmrگh to Mos

Post by rocky on Thu 20 Oct 2016, 6:40 am

CNN: Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kurdistan reveals reasons for not entering Alپeshmrگh to Mosul

Wednesday 19-10-2016 | 11:14:58

Shafaq News / The head of the Department of Foreign Affairs in the Kurdistan Regional Government Falah Mustafa said Alپeshmrگh forces would not enter the city of Mosul to prevent any problem in the battle of liberation.
Mustafa said in an interview with CNN's US-that I knew the Foreign Minister of Kurdistan that the leadership of the region much information about Mosul has therefore been directed Alپeshmrگh forces not to enter the city to stay away from any problem or misunderstanding potentially earning in the city, pointing out that for the Kurds role in areas that have been identified in the military plans with the Iraqi forces and the international coalition.
Added Mustafa Mosul Iraqi city and the region's president, Massoud Barzani, in a visit to Baghdad last September 29 has been a dialogue on a number of issues, including humanitarian situation and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad, and the future of relations with the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in a clear and detailed.
He Mustafa said relations between Erbil and Baghdad to resemble actual solid foundation for a federal system, expressing his belief that the federal system is empty in its content and must learn it and speak it.
Mustafa asked, "Are we in general are linked to Baghdad or scattered them completely and independents?" Stressing the need to discuss with Baghdad in this regard.
http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/100591

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:42 am