Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aljazeera’s Iraq editor banned in Kurdistan due to his sympathetic stance with IS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aljazeera’s Iraq editor banned in Kurdistan due to his sympathetic stance with IS Empty Aljazeera’s Iraq editor banned in Kurdistan due to his sympathetic stance with IS

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Oct 2016, 6:47 am

Aljazeera’s Iraq editor banned in Kurdistan due to his sympathetic stance with IS
    Posted on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Aljazeera’s Iraq editor Hamed Hadeed. Photo: Screengrab/Al Jazeera TV

HEWLÊR-Erbil, Iraq’s Kurdistan region,— Aljazeera’s Iraq editor was banned in Kurdistan Region due to his sympathetic stance with the Islamic State (IS) in his reporting.
    The office of Al Jazeera channel in Erbil has been notified that Hamed Hadeed, the channel’s editor in Iraq, has been banned and he can no longer work in the Kurdistan Region due to his bias in favour of IS in covering news in Iraq, Basnews reported.
    Hadeed has been working as Aljazeera’s bureau chief in Baghdad and he was ousted from Kurdistan Region after he moved to Erbil with a team from Aljazeera channel.

Qatar government-owned Al Jazeera has been accused of being pro-Wahabi and Salafi as well as being pro-political Islam, and having a strong anti-Iranian and anti-Shia bias.
    Al Jazeera can be recognized as an apparatus of the Qatari elites to exert influence over the region via propagation of political Islam combined with Salafism, hence being accused of supporting terrorism.
    The ideology of the Islamic State group (ISIL/ISIS/IS, also known as Daesh), which controls territory primarily in Iraq and Syria, has been described as being based on Salafism, Salafi Jihadism, and also on Islamism and Wahhabism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:14 am