Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

And berries: we will not vote on the candidates for the vacant ministries that were not technocrats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

And berries: we will not vote on the candidates for the vacant ministries that were not technocrats Empty And berries: we will not vote on the candidates for the vacant ministries that were not technocrats

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Oct 2016, 3:50 am

[size=30]And berries: we will not vote on the candidates for the vacant ministries that were not technocrats[/size]
    20/10/2016 04:56 | Number of Views: 332
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    He favored MP from the parliamentary reform front Iskandar and berries, Thursday, presenting the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi candidates for the vacant ministries names to the House early next week, while stressing the bloc not to vote on the names if they come to please the masses and far from the technocrats.
    Tut said in a press statement that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, despite the constraints and slow taint his work in the selection and submission of names of candidates for the vacant ministries to the House of Representatives, but that preliminary information indicates to get agreement on candidates" .
    He added that "according to these data, it could Abadi submit the names of candidates to the House of Representatives in its meeting to be held early next week," pointing out that "the quota system still are going political process and if these names came to satisfy certain distant blocks from the jurisdiction will not vote for them in the front reform

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:24 am