Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif is required to issue an arrest warrant against the Minister of Defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif is required to issue an arrest warrant against the Minister of Defense Empty Nassif is required to issue an arrest warrant against the Minister of Defense

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Oct 2016, 4:20 am

[size=30]Nassif is required to issue an arrest warrant against the Minister of Defense[/size]
    21/10/2016 12:06 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Demanded an MP for the high Nassif reform front, on Friday, the judiciary issued an arrest warrant against former Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, because he was involved with the Liberation of Iraq to facilitate the entry of Turkish troops to Iraq .
    Said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "al-Obeidi was involved with Najafi in facilitating the entry of Turkish troops to Iraq, has a Turkish camps visited were aired details of the visit through the media, many Turkish officials confirmed at the highest levels that Iraq's defense minister has informed of the presence of their troops in Iraqi territory ".
    And showed Nassif "We have asked at that time to hold accountable Obeidi because of this shameful act which affects Iraq's sovereignty, but he was holed up and were shielding his position as Minister, and the day after he was exposing corruption and removed from office is imperative that the Iraqi judiciary issued an arrest warrant against him like a note recent arrest issued against Liberation of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:39 am