Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran’s Gas Exports to Iraq to Begin after Opening LC

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran’s Gas Exports to Iraq to Begin after Opening LC Empty Iran’s Gas Exports to Iraq to Begin after Opening LC

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:04 am

Iran’s Gas Exports to Iraq to Begin after Opening LC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    October 21, 2016 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The managing director of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is fully ready to start exporting gas to neighbouring Iraq as soon as the Arab country opens a line of credit (LC) for the project.
    “Iraqis are now negotiating with international banks so they can open an LC,” Hamid Reza Araqi said in a press conference in Tehran on Wednesday.
    Iran has laid 100 kilometers of pipelines for the project through which 5 million cubic meters (mcm) of natural gas will be exported to Iraq daily in the first stage.
    The two countries signed a deal on the exports of natural gas from the giant South Pars Gas Field to Iraq back in 2013.
    Based on the agreement, 25 mcm of gas will be delivered to Sadr, Baghdad and al-Mansouryah power plants through a 270-kilometer pipeline.
    The project is estimated to earn Iran $3.7 billion a year in revenues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:35 pm