Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

. Jubouri urgent calls to punish anyone who tries to pollute the concepts and the deployment of extr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

. Jubouri urgent calls to punish anyone who tries to pollute the concepts and the deployment of extr Empty . Jubouri urgent calls to punish anyone who tries to pollute the concepts and the deployment of extr

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2016, 3:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    .. Jubouri urgent calls to punish anyone who tries to pollute the concepts and the deployment of extremism

Nur News / Baghdad 
    called on Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, on Saturday, to punish anyone who tries to contaminate concepts and spread the concept of extremism on both sides , the propaganda and the practical. 
    Jubouri said during his speech during the Islamic Conference awakening, that "governments to punish anyone who tries to contaminate concepts and spread the concept of extremism on both sides , thepropaganda and the practical, through the face of all sectarian and national, factional and class orientations negative through the realization of the principle of citizenship and legislation to criminalize sectarian , racial and national discrimination laws. " 
    He added that" the danger of extremism is threatening the existence of the nation as well as the existence of all humanity, and our nation bear the major share the responsibility of the face, "noting that" the world today have us all responsibility in addressing this external thought the intruder, by clarifying the truth ofthis religion to another on the one hand and fortify the minds of our children from the risk of contagion from the other hand , as an act of pre - emptive and preventive reserves. " 
    " I do not need to be real search for the reasons for the emergence of this thought and the ability to access to some minds, and put realism processors explicitly and bold and pragmatic ", stressing that" governments bear part of the implementation of the treatment plan that begins to drain the sources ofterrorism through the achievement of social justice and truth and to absorb the angry and oppressed and acceptance methodology peaceful opposition and its support. " 
    and the head of the House of Representatives" our work over the past year through our responsibility in the presidency of the Inter - parliamentary Union of Islamic support all legislation that would achieve what we have referred to , and let us in several Islamic and international forums age prevention laws of terror, and this platform We reiterate our call for you to support this trend and establish it, "and expressed" rejection of all the speeches and trends , which accuses Islam as a religion of terrorism and its adherents and carry responsibility for what the terrorists do. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:37 pm