Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mohammadi's "light": the return of the people of East Saqlawiyah areas today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mohammadi's "light": the return of the people of East Saqlawiyah areas today Empty Mohammadi's "light": the return of the people of East Saqlawiyah areas today

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2016, 3:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mohammadi's "light": the return of the people of East Saqlawiyah areas today

Nur News / Anbar 
    announced chairman of the planning committee in the Anbar province Yahya Mohammadi on Saturday, tobegin to restore the displaced families of the residents of areas Sedira first, second and Shiha and virginity east Saqlawiyah. 
    He Mohammadi told the "Nur News", "re - displaced people to campaign liberated areas within theboundaries of Saqlawiyah continuing on a daily basis, according to plans, "adding that" welcoming committee families returning to the liberated areas east of Saqlawiyah began its work since this morning, and all the smooth cooperation with the security forces. " 
    said Mohammadi, said the " Committee to restore stability continuing to work night and day to restore all the displaced families to their homes liberated as soon as possible, noting that " the security forces and the crowd tribal Akmilo lifting of mines and improvised explosive devices and to secure the liberated areas and a record time." 
    the Saqlawiyah west of Fallujah have been edited and cleaned of improvised explosive devices and began campaign to restore stability to it under the supervision of the governor of Anbar Suhaib al- Rawi since thefirst of this month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:41 am