Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Arab Council of Kirkuk declared its unconditional support of the security services and the Peshmerga

rocky

Arab Council of Kirkuk declared its unconditional support of the security services and the Peshmerga

Post by rocky on Sat 22 Oct 2016, 3:23 am

Arab Council of Kirkuk declared its unconditional support of the security services and the Peshmerga in the defense of the city

Nur News / Kirkuk 
announced the Arab Council of Kirkuk, the absolute support of the security services and the Peshmerga forces in the defense of the city, calling on the people of the Arab component to take responsibility in thedefense of their areas and to support the security services. 
The council said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it, today , he said that " the Arab component in all sects stand as one hand with the local government and security agencies to defend Kirkuk , " noting "We announce our support and our support and Jahazeetna actual participation with thesecurity services and the Peshmerga forces to defend Kirkuk." 
He added , " We call on our citizens from the people of Kirkuk, especially the sons of the Arab component to bear responsibility in the defense of their regions and their wallets and support the security agencies inall its different forms and to take up arms and go down with the government and security forces. "

http://alnoornews.net/archives/105432/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%88%D9%83-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:59 pm